About this podcast episode
Conferences can be a great source of leads and connections. But they can also be very overwhelming. In this podcast episode I’ll be going over 5 of my conference survival tips for my fellow introverts.
Mentioned in this episode:
5 Conference Survival Tips
1. Create a goal for the conference.
2. Make connections before the conference starts.
3. Build up your energy reserves before the conference.
4. Let go of FOMO.
5. Think of talking points ahead of time.
Gretchen Rubin: “What’s keeping you busy these days?”
Deadline to be on the Introverts Talking Business 1-year anniversary episode: Midnight, Monday August 12th, 2019.
Press Record and include:
1. Your name
2. Your businesses’ name
3. Your answer to the question, What is your introvert superpower?
Only entries under 3 minutes will be considered (I misspoke on the podcast). I’ll be choosing up to 10 to feature in episode 51.
Record a Message
Ready to create a profitable business that isn't overwhelming?
Book a 30 minute complimentary session (voice or video phone call)